I know that this post is a little late, but I had the hardest time trying to figure out what I wanted to read for this month. October is my favorite month of the year and I love reading spooky books during this point in time. I’m really bummed to say that this month will be a catch up month for me. I have so many books that I want to finish before the end of the year.
For the month of October I have 3 books that I would like to finish and 3 more that I would like to make some more progress in.
The top 3 books that I would like to finish are:
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
I’m know that this is a larger TBR that I’m used to, but I really would like to continue with these series. I have a pretty laid back month coming up and I’m hoping that I can finish most of these books. Wish me luck!